Monday, October 18, 2004

10:19

Heya! So it's been raining. And that is great. Yeah, yeah, I love the sun too, but being a SoCal native, I've learned to appreciate the wonderful moments in big grey clouds. So to all you nay-sayers, take this as an opportunity to cozy up with a loved one, rocky-road and all. let us depart! Cinderella Story: No offense or surprise here, but my money's down on Lindsay. She could whoop some ass if needed. Oh would I pay...er no I wouldn't because they are young and that is unethical. Yes. Anywho, Chad Michael Paul Gossler makes the moves on Duffers and she doesn't know what to do! Kinda like my first time with him.

Greg the Bunny: Isn't this the spin-off of Married with Children with Bobcat Goldthwait? I love that show, that Nikki Cox is hot. Huh? Seth Green? Since when? Oh, you're telling me that this is another irreverent bunny puppet show? and it was on Fox? but Nikki Cox is on this right? The

Hole: So let's count. There's Ass, Cox and Hole. We are on a roll today! I don't mean to bring up the Adolescent humor, sometimes one cannot resist. I know I have embarrassed all at the 'Theque, and for that I am ashamed. Kiera Knightly from Pirates and that soccer movie, and Thora Birch are meddling teens who find a mysterious hole. Just like Chad Michael Murray! oh zinger!

Intermission: Irish men drink too much. It's a proven fact. My co-worker is quater Irish and is drunk at the moment. Too much drink makes lives go bad. Just like in this movie. Some dude breaks up with his lady mate, and things go awry. Not that drinking had anything to do with it, but c'mon, they're Irish! There's more Irish in this film than lucky charms, and they are as follows: Cillian Murphy, Colm Meaney, Colin Farrell, and Kelly MacDonald. They really like that "Cuh" sound.

I'm Not Scared: A small suspense film from Italy. I almost went to see this, but instead got stuck watching Young Adam. Man, I blew it. Anywho, some kid thinks he hears voices coming from yet another hole, but who or what is it? ooohhoooo. It doesn't look half bad, so maybe some Italian thrills will go well with your gelato. Love me if you dare: A cutesy, Ameliesque love story directly from the city of lights. It's kinda like Jackass without the horrendous pain and well, idiocy. Remember when you used to be double-dared with a cherry on top to eat a worm or something? And then you did and threw up all over your crush's sun dress, and she resented you for the rest of your life. yeah, I married her.

The Return: It's no sequel by any means, it's a heavy drama about an estranged father who returns to rock his two son's lives. Hit's close to home and will make many illegitimate, and fatherless video clerks very sad.

Slipping Down Life: Lily Taylor plays Charles Manson and Guy Pearce is her Dennis Wilson/Beatles/Sharon Tate. A small indie that left many people laughing at the trailers, it's your turn to start chuckling.

Van Helsing: Kate Beckinsale revises her role from Underworld, except Wolverine takes the lead. She fights off vampires with her bad German accent, and couple of bullets too.

Quickly, that's it, and even quicker, goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment