Monday, August 1, 2005

08:02 (spinless head)

Sup Y'all

On a hot, summery day, in the vast streets of Pomona,kids-willingly mind you-play a wild game of wiffle ball. They meet and gather around a juice-filled cooler with dreams of hitting that one ball that would bring the crowds to their tireless feet. On this very day, many hearts were broken and others were rejoicing in tears as the game was edge out 15-14, tenth inning. Yes, in wiffle ball they surpass the ninth inning. So next time you drive by a park and see those ghostly kids swinging away, give them a honk and say "pinch me a winner!" They'll nod their heads in unison, with a smirky smile to send you right off.

I'm losing you:

Alexander: alexander! - our older brother! - set out for! - a great adventure! -
he tore our images - out of his pictures! - he tore our names out - of
all his letters! No dummy, not that alexander! This one is Oliver Stone's! Not Win Butler's! Hated and dragged through every critic's mud, and even GLAAD's, Stone's Alex finally (and possibly shamefully) hits the dvd circuit. What I don't seem to understand is, if this movie really is this bad, why doesn't the studio or hell, Stone himself, hire a designer to design a cover that we can stomach. I don't need to know how many cavities Colin Farrell has, nor what's floating around in those wide nostrils of his. Just sayin is all. Come on Alex, you can do it! There's nothing to it!

Downfall: No this isn't a metaphor for what happened to Stone's career or Alexander's box-office intake, it's a movie about Hitler fool! The last hours are chronicled in this near 3hour critic's darling. Bruno Ganz stars as the Fuhrer himself, even that ittybiity mustache makes an appearance. I'm gonna go ahead and say this aint the midnight movie or hot date movie you're going after. I doubt this will solve the neverending mystery as to his death, but it sure will rejuvinate your interest, or at least your curiousity. But we all know what curiosity did to the cat...

****************

what! you mean that's it? I do. I'm sorry, I know you probably think I'm a liar, and you're right, but I know good things are coming, I CAN FEEL IT!

anywho, next week I'll bring you our spanking new pix, as well as some goodies.

au revoir!

www.vidtheque.com

No comments:

Post a Comment