Monday, January 2, 2006

01:02 (well done)

Sup y'all

No rest for the weary. I do feel bad for all those poor souls on Colorado Blvd, searching for a bit of salvation amongst the pouring rain. Well, the floats were nice. Um, yeah. Welps, it's Monday, the second day of the new year (ahh), and we're off to a great start. Although yesterday some dude called up and asked if we were open and I said yeah, and he said why? And I'm like hmm, he's got a point. And today it stands the same, we are still the only doofs open on the block. It's like a regime here. I don't mean to compare it to say, 1920's German Fascism, for fear of losing my Xmas bonus, but if I have to, I'll go there.

New Year's Resolution #1: Beg Mark for my job back.

It's short and sweet today:

Broken Flowers: Jarmusch is getting old and you can tell by this picture. Although not realy a bad thing. You still got the Jarmuschian soundtrack, the (recent) pensive moment and a dude with white hair. So if Jarmusch and that chubby kid in the movie have a kid, Bill Murray would be that lovechild. Bill "Muthafuckin Ghostbustin" Murray.

Wedding Crashers: What a more perfect way to bring in a new year, than with a bang (nice)! Absolutely no pun intended there, but when you're done stuffing her stocking you can pop this into the player and enjoy Vince Vaughn, that Wilson Brother, Christ Walken, and that girl who will find you. Also a very special cameo by a fella named Chazz. I tried crashing a wedding once but wasn't so successful. Somehow my debonair good looks got me waking up next to the best man, but we won't talk about that right now.

Ok my friends, a few notes:

We've expanded our Documentaries section so that they look even more bad ass. Although that shrunk our International New Release wall. Oh well, c'est la vie. We've got bomb glass cases for you to eye your dream goodies and more staff recs coming next week. I know you can't wait!
**************
www.vidtheque.com

No comments:

Post a Comment