Monday, May 22, 2006

05:23 (sore arms)

Hey Galang

I stand here insulted. The two witches of the west, or let's say Marino have stopped by and laughed at me. At me! Alas, I can forget this little offence by suggesting that the two little one aren't of age--you know--to be cool. So those two uncool ladies will have to live with knowing that all of the fox newscorp myspace community thinks of them as yucky. Thanks girls, rock on.

vengeance is mine:

Big Buy: See how Tom Delay was able to get congress for dirt cheap. I think it was like shopping spree. I hear at this place though you can get some great deals on DVDs and refrigerators too, maybe even a senator!

High School Musical: Reportedly, accroding to IMDB, the new sensation to sweep tweenies (wtf?). When I was a tween all I wanted to do was read my comic books and get uber excited when I was at the drive-in and snuck a peak at the rated -R flick playing right behind me. Who the hell cares about a high school musical? Although, I must admit that when I was a young ten year old, I tried out for sneezy in Snow White and lost the part to my pal Carl Branvold. That baptist son-of-a-bitch can kiss my sneezy ass.

London: Picadilly Circus this is not. Sounds like love's come to town and it's looking for some trouble. I think I just referenced like 3 songs, did you catch those? Anyways, Jason Statham isn't kicking down doors or looking for a diamond in this one, but rather playing a softy. How much more romantic can you get when a cockney goes up to you and seductively asks you to shag. Ooooh, me shakin in me knickers.

Transamerica: How awesome is that they made a biopic of our very own Lauren! They profile this transsexual in her cross country trek with her loving young boy. Dude, Lauren gets around. Can you believe she's only a young adult and has gone through all this? Yeps, some of us certainly do get around.

Other notable notes:
Deadwood S2
Viridiana
Who gets to call it art?
SNL Cheri Oteri

****************

Two additional staff recs!
Phamdiggity: I Can't Sleep: Complaining about her lack of ZzZzs from partying too much, Phammers has found characters to empathize with. Get your sheep on.
Erin: You've got the wrong guy!: Fresnian Erin brings us many, ok ten, cases of mistaken identity. Just when you though you and your credit card were safe, forget it, you're F'd.

short and sweet and lovely.

www.vidtheque.com

No comments:

Post a Comment