Monday, October 17, 2005

10:18 (time regained)

Sup yo!
Arr!! oh, wait, that was last month.
With the recent onslaught of rain and eggshells, we have been floated back into this myspace thingy. Seeing as a lot of you depend on our witty banter for your latest news, we know you have been craving some atencione. My morale ain't low, cuz I'm riding high on these waves of rain, but lord help me--if this compy doesn't wig out on me--we are all doomed.

therapy: priceless:

Batman Begins: Well, I still must be the only person on this planet to have yet see this picture. Batman flew the coop for me when I saw nipples on the suit. Nothin against our trusty areolas, but I'm just sayin, leather doesn't lactate. Who's idea was that? I blame the only and only Joel Schumacher. So for that, I've shyed away from the bat. However, I've been informed that this one is by Chris Nolan, best known for Memento and a lack of nipples. I just hope he doesn't go for the camel toe. (ooh, maybe I shouldn't of said that...)

Land of the Dead: The ubiquitous George Romero is back with yet another love story. Only this time, it concerns...oh come on! you know I'm joking! It is nothing less than another zombie movie!! With Halloween just around the corner, it makes me wonder if this is just another creepy coincidence, or what I like to call "smartketing!" Well, whatever. But hailed as a better update on his latest zombies. Oh excuse me, living impaired.

Mad Hot Ballroom: (insert dirty joke here). Kids don't dance like this anymore. Or at least not where I went to school. All I know how to do was the Roger Rabbit and the worm. The good lookin chaps where bumpin and grinding to Jodeci while I was off in the corner impressing my techies with my smooth moves. Can't say, I wooed my fellow ladies (or even gentlemen for that matter), but boy could I serve you.

Ma Mere: Isablle Huppert stars in this creepy, somthing-isn't-so-right-kinda-incestuous-way picture. Ewww, but I guess even France has a Kentucky-like region (no offense Kentuckians) where they like to keep the blood lines pure. Again, ewwww.

Tell Them Who You Are: I'm Haskell Wexler and this is my doc.
*************************************

New Holiday Related Staff Recs!!

Stop Motion: A giant section featuring a slew of films that feature the amazing, exhausting technique of claymation and stop motion animation.

Mark: Ain't nothin like the real thing (baby): Well, this isn't exactly halloween related but hell, I'll give him the ups anyways. Featuring a slew of classics that have been chewed and spit out by it's (ugh) remake.
Andy: How do you say..ah yes...boo!: Halloween in countries that don't even celebrate halloween!! Featuring a plethora of films that sink on the horror side of things, just with a little english words at the bottm.
Megs: You wanna suck WHAT?! ewww. You have a dirty mind. It's only about vampires. From Bela is Chris lee and even David Bowie(?) Yup, the thin white duke only charged five dollar.
Gracie: Uprisings: We are still waiting.
Paul: Vacant, with a hint of sadness: Yee must be privy to Shaun of the Dead to understand that, but if you ain't, take a gander at his section and I'm sure you figure that out. Calling George Romero....
Josh: What's eating you: Don't do a double take, you have seen this section before (and not at Video Paradiso) but Josh is too damn busy to think of another one, so to return in all it's glory: Cannibalism.
******************
Ok, so I will return next week, for the most ghoulish announcements you've ever hear!! (ok that was lame.)

ciao!

www.vidtheque.com

No comments:

Post a Comment