Tuesday, October 25, 2005

10:25 (at least that's what you said)

Heyall

I hate this thing. Everytime I am damn near finishing, I hit some small, little, irrelevant button and bam! the page quits/freezes/shits and I've gone and lost all my data. Myspace: you suck. They should the bad-ass gmail thing and auto-save this, so that I don't have to go on a rant and annoy you. I'm hungry. I'm gonna go eat a baby.

mmm, yum:

5x2: is 10!

Bewitched: Samantha would have benefited from using her spells and turning this into some hug success, but alas she did not. I'm saying it's a huge pile of crap, that's for you to decide (remember everybody loves Will), but the nose wiggle belongs to the one and only Elizabeth Montgomery.

Last Days: Winner of the 1998 Oscar for Best...No! not that "Last Days!" This one is Gus Van Sant's take on the now-mythological death of Kurt D. Cobain. Michael W. Pitt stars as Blake, the junkie rocker with everything to lose. Once, a chemistry teacher told me: Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Why the hell she told me I don't know, but damn it's stuck since then. (Recommended)

House of Wax: The waxy Hilton stars alongside my secret crush Elisha Cuthbert in this updated horror flick. The original sticks smokes, but if you fancy Ms. Hilton with a big rod, this will do you perv.

Melinda and Melinda: I must admit that Woody will never let me down. Yes, I know his last haven't been his best, but he's Woody! The neurotic, intelligent, New York beast! Witness a comedy conundrum of Will Ferrell starring in this picture about a woman who's off her rocker and woman who's a little confused. (ssh, they're the same woman).

Rize: Do you clown? Well you should. David LaChappelle thinks he can. And those in this picture certainly can. Don't you struggle.

Mysterious Skin: (whoops! out of order) The long absent Greg Araki returns true to form with this pic about those crazy adolescent youths, sex, and subculture. Relive those long, youthful days.
*******************

I think that'll do, but here's a list of other items worth noting (if you care):

Alias Season 4
The L Word Season 2
King of the Corner
Leolo

Happy Halloween!!

www.vidtheque.com

No comments:

Post a Comment