Monday, November 28, 2005

11:29

Hey all

Well, the black (market) Friday has passed and I seemed to have survived with nearly all my essentials. The turkey or tofurkey was dry, but the stuffing kept me well--stuffed-- The inlaws, I know I know, must've driven you mad, but hell, soon enough it will be MLK day and they will be far, far away. As for now, tolerate their insanity as they do yours, and buy your old man that tie he's always wanted.

gobble gobble:

Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo: Despite the negative reviews (duh) against this picture, and Rob's full page ad refuting Ken Turan(?), this got's to be some wicked ass comedy! Taken from my autobiography, Deuce is on the hunt again, only this time he's got his woohoo set on those hot swedish babes, or rather those other east european women...? Well, any which way you can Deuce, you go boy.

Lila Says: Whenever I think of this title, I always catch myself singing "Candy Says" only horribly out-of-tune. Just like when I think of Das Boot and I think of Mix-a-lot's "I Like Big Butts," in German: Ich mag große Kolben und, der ich nicht liegen kann. Sie anderen Bruders können nicht verweigern. Wenn ein Mädchen in mit einer itty bitty Taille und dem runden Ding in Ihrem Gesicht läuft, sind Sie gesprungen. Booya sucka!

March of the Penguins: When I was enjoying my Arizonian vacation, I sorta felt like I was a marching penguin. Ironic and lame I know, but the true Californian in me came out blazing...or rather freezing. I suspect it's because it's 19 fucking degrees there.

Mr. & Mrs. Smith: Oh jeez. The two most beautiful people in the world finally do it. They get together and lay big fat one. Good or bad who cares, it's Brangelina.

Murderball: This movie is a lie. There's no murder. Here I thought it was a follow up to Rollerball, and it wasn't it even close to Thunderball! yes, yes I know what they do, I couldn't even dream of doing, but I'm just sayin, if you're gonna say murder, I better some blood.

Sky High: I think that's Snoop Dogg's life goal.

**************************************

As this weekend comes to a closing, I am proud to announce that Videotheque has reached the 10,000 stock inventory mark! (with the 10,000th title being....Their Eyes Were Watching God!....aw, lame!) So thanks for all your support, and hopefully in no time, we'll be celebrating the 25, 000! Yay!!

www.vidtheque.com

No comments:

Post a Comment