Sunday, November 9, 2008

There is no charge for awesomeness.

I know what you're thinking, you're thinking, "Wait a ******* minute, it's not Tuesday, why the **** are you writing a ******* blog, you dumb ******?"

First of all, I don't even know how to respond to that 'cause you're saying "asterisk" a lot, but the fact of the matter is this, apparently the rules don't apply to Dreamworks so they can release movies whenever they see fit, and for some reason this weekend, Saturday or Sunday-ish seemed like a good time to them to release "Kung Fu Panda."

I just got out of a meeting with my associate and he has helped me determine that it's probably got something to do with Tuesday being Veterans Day and all. I checked the other new releases and their street date is Tuesday, so those distribution companies clearly don't observe Veterans Day, but Dreamworks does. They must have some Vets in the office. No, no, not veterinarians. Veterans!

Anyhoo, Veterans, we and Dreamworks salute you by making available early to you a childrens movie that you're probably too burnt out to give a **** about.

NEW RELEASE 11/08:

KUNG FU PANDA: When I'm not finding out ways to conserve bamboo forests by visiting conservation.org, I know how difficult it can sometimes be to find lighthearted fare for the little ones to help pacify them and keep them from finding out what an awful world you brought them into. Dreamworks makes that struggle a bit easier with this gem from Dreamworks starring Dreamworks animated characters voiced by Jack Black, Angelina Jolie, Seth Rogen, Dustin Hoffman, Lucy Liu, and David Cross. They play Jack Black, Angelina Jolie, Seth Rogen, Dustin Hoffman, Lucy Liu, and David Cross, only they are talking animals. I was telling my friend Chuck that I didn't necessarily agree with the film's viewpoint that animals can talk, but she told me that they do, so as a result I've decided that I should probably re-watch "Kung Fu Jack Black," errr... "Kung Fu Panda."


ALSO AVAILABLE:

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - Season 3
Pan's Labyrinth (Blu-ray)
Project Runway - Season 4
The Sicilian Clan
The Unit - Season 2
The Unit - Season 3


...and that is how you keep me copasetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment