Wednesday, July 15, 2009

New Releases for July 14th, or My Arm is Dislocated!

I'm writing this blog away from Videotheque this week. In fact, I'm not even in California. I'm in a hospital in the Philippines.

I've gotten severely depressed with my law and relationship problems back in the states, so I went to Hong Kong (don't ask why) and gorged myself with non-stop partying, eating, and substance abuse of all kinds.

After a few days, I found myself on a freight-ship heading toward Japan. I was told I've been sold into cheap slave labor and was being forced to work for a fish manufacturing company (this one specialized in Bonito).

After a few days of grueling labor with nothing to eat but rice so watery that it was almost like soup, I ran away from the factory. I kept running and running until my legs couldn't handle the pressure anymore. I ended up passing out in front of a judo dojo. The dojo's sensei, Master Nakagawa, took me in, gave me some water and food to restore my energy. I told him nothing less than I owe my life to him. He decided to take me under his wing and train me like I was his own son.

Now, I'm in the Philippines working my way to the top tier in a judo championship. Things were going great until I dislocated my right arm. I'll give you guys the 411 with how things are going next week, so stay logged on and keep on keepin' on (whatever that means).

NEW RELEASES:

Edge of Love: This movie is about the poet Dave Thomas and how he quit making poetry, fell in love with two women and created a famous fast food restaurant out of nothing.

Grey Gardens: I feel tremendous amounts of guilt for saying I've never seen the classic version and now I will feel more amounts of guilt for saying I refuse to see this one because I haven't seen the original. Does that make sense? Anyways, do you like senile old ladies and funny hats? Then this rental is right up your alley!

Hauting in Conneticut: The cover has some kid throwing up something gnarly. He must've just came back from Tommy's and ate one of those chili tamales. I know how that kid feels.

Man Men S.2: You must be MAD if you're not renting this one! Hahahaha! See what I did right there!? That's called a pun! So, where were we? Ah, yes! The Mad Men! With this, continue the story of ad men and their busty secretaries and catch on the craze the rest of American caught onto a year ago.

The State: Remember when MTV wouldn't air reality shows about teens and their problems? I don't. I'm only ten. For those older than me, get on board the nostalgia train and rent The State and enjoy the memories of your youth.

Welcome to Macintosh: Hahaha! Screw you Macintosh! I write this blog from a PC! What are you going to do about it, huh? Are you going to make a documentary about that? Let's just see you try!

OTHER NEW RELEASES AND NEW INVENTORY:

12
Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves
Anthony Bourdain/No Reservations S.4
Body Heat (Blu)
Eyes Wide Shut (Blu)
Futurama: Bender's Game
Hamburger Hill
The Howl/L'Urlo
Mad Men S.2 (Blu)
M'Enage/Evening Dress
The Midnight Special
Midsomer Murders
Nursery University
Sleepy Eyes of Death Quadrology
Trail of the Lonesome Pine
Wild Side (95) (Lesbian drama with a Christopher Walken touch)
Wire in the Blood S.6
Young & Handsome (Jeff Garlin standup)

WELL THERE'S NO MORE NEWS OR UPDATES:

Is that a good thing or bad? There's that old saying that no news is good news, but that just seems like a cop-out of an answer!

Well, bye-bye now!
www.vidtheque.com
vidtheque.blogspot.com

Shirts are colorful!

MORAL OF THE WEEK:
Don't ask people if they hate you. They'll hate you for asking that question.

No comments:

Post a Comment