Tuesday, July 7, 2009

New Releases for July 7th, or I Gotta Go!

The police are at my door today, so I don't really have time to chat or go into details in this weeks blog.

All my reviews are going to be only one-sentence each. It helps that there aren't so many new releases this week., too.

Okay! I got to hurry, I'm not sure how long my door can handle a battering ram!

NEW RELEASES:

Knowing: Knowing is half the battle and I still know Nicholas Cage is balding at a rapid rate.

Push: When push comes to shove, Hollywood makes cheesy thrillers with guns and magic or some junk.

The Unborn: This film was funded by the Planed Parenthood Federation of America.

OTHER NEW RELEASES AND NEW INVENTORY:
John Barrymore collection including The Tempest, Dr. Jekell and Mr. Hyde, Sherlock Holmes and The Beloved Rogue
Brotherhood S.1
Homicide - Life on the Streets S.3
Le Jupon Rouge
Lonely Are the Brave (Kurt Douglas and Gena Rowlands)
Major League
Out City Dreams
Penguins of Madagascar
Punk in England
Punk in London
Reno 911! S.6
The Russia House
Sahara (original with Humphrey Bogart)
Teddy Bear (Mis) (Polish comedy)
Under Fire

BYE:

Bye
www.vidtheque.com
vidtheque.blogspot.com

A cockroach stole my camera and decided to take a photo with it. That diabolical demon!

MORAL OF THE WEEK:
Don't do the crime if you can't do the crime.

No comments:

Post a Comment