Wednesday, August 5, 2009

New Releases for August 4th, or HERE COMES THE BIG NEWS!

Here's the big news I wanted to share: I'M PREGNANT!

Ever since I was a little boy, there was nothing more I wanted than to become a mother, and today it was confirmed.

Dr. Jamal told me that the baby is about at the 3 month point and that it's a little girl. Recently, I went to Bellini and bought tons of beautiful equipment for my baby. I thought it could really use some beautiful and luxurious baby items from Italy to make him feel like an authentic Italian baby!

Six months from now, I'll tell you if the baby hype was worth it. Hopefully it is because this little sucker inside of me wants to break free and start livin'.

NOTICE: This isn't really the big news I want to share. Scroll down for more details.

NEW RELEASES:

Flight of the Conchords S.2: Everyone tells me to watch this and just to prove a point, I'm never going to watch this! That's how I roll.

Harvard Beats Yale 29-29: This should make a documentary about a real incident: THE HEIDI GAME!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heidi_Game

Five bucks sez it'll be awesomer than this one. You'll get to hear a bunch of drunken Raiders fans talking about how pissed they were instead of hearing the ivy league Yalie talk about how his monocle popped out in disgust of the game's score.

The Mysteries of Pittsburgh: Since yesterday, I've noticed that our new release board in the store has the name Pittsburgh with only one "t". Not only that, but our entry of this film in our database is missing an "h" at the end of Pittsburgh. I'm going to see how long it takes for someone to notice! *snicker snicker*

Obsessed: Whoever photoshopped this cover is obsessed with the female posterior as he makes a point to have it stick out more than naturally. I like the cover artist's style!

Race to Witch Mountain: Growing up, I never liked the live action Disney films. I thought they were always too cheesy and too wholesome. It never felt right. Now Disney has the right idea by putting my hero The Rock up against aliens! HECK YEAH!

The Soloist: I'm not going to try talking about this film. Just from the cover I know it's going to be an unending suckfest. Not even Robert Downey Jr. can save this baby stuck in a burning building. Oh! With this one, I've come to the realization that I never watch the new releases but pass judgment on them anyways. For shame on me!

OTHER NEW RELEASES PLUS NEW INVENTORY:

All About Anna
The Astonishing Work of Tezuka Osamu (The creator of Astro Boy)
Big Trouble in Little China (Blu)
Eyes on the Prize (Hard to find PBS documentary series on the history of Blacks in America)
Icons of Screwball Comedies
Jim Brewer/Let's Clear The Air
Lookin' to Get Out!
Micheal Jackson/Live in Japan (He may be dead, but we'll always have the memories on this plastic disc)
Neil Hamburger/Western Music & Variety
Mutant Chronicles
Project Runway S.5
Riff-Raff (Region 2)
A River of Waste (One of the dozen yearly documentaries on the food industry)
Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job! S.3
Ulysses (54)
Up the Junction (Region 2)

STILL CAN'T GIVE THE NEWS I PROMISED TWO WEEKS AGO:

It's killing me! I want to share it with the world, but the powers that be still won't let me. Trust me though! You guys will be the first to find out. Chances are the BIG MAN himself (a.k.a. My boss) will put up the news himself on this here blog. Why? Because he's just that damn excited about it!

I'M KAPUT!:

Bye-bye.

www.vidtheque.com
vidtheque.blogspot.com

We don't believe in fancy schmancy stuff like security systems. Instead we have our clerks trained by Mossad in order to kill intruders with our bare hands. Here's RV demonstrating his power.

MORAL OF THE WEEK:
Throughly wash your hands after handling money. Money is pretty filthy, but oh how I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment