Tuesday, September 29, 2009

New Releases for Sept. 29th, or Let's Hurry This Up!

We're really moving everything this week. I have no time for blogs, so let's keep this short.

NEW RELEASES AND NEW INVENTORY:

Away We Go
Battle in Space
The Brothers Bloom
Full Battle Rattle
The Girlfriend Experience
The Girlfriend Experience (Blu-Ray)
H-Man
IP 5
The IT Crows S.3
Labyrinth (Blu-Ray)
Life on Mars (US)
Management
Monsters vs. Alens
Mothra
Nerdcore Rising
Secrecy
Shaun the Sheep: Little Sheep of Horrors
Shrink
Take Out
Ugly Betty S.3
Wallace and Gromit Complete (Blu-Ray)

BLOG PICK OF THE WEEK:

Paths of Glory: I have no time to explain why, but just watch it.

BYE:
www.vidtheque.com
vidtheque.blogspot.com
www.facebook.com/videotheque

MORAL OF THE WEEK:
Don't write blogs when you're busy.
This photo has nothing to do with the move, but I'll tell you this: I'd rather do what this cat is doing than continue to do what it is I'm doing at this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment