Monday, January 31, 2005

02:01 (days numbered)

Hey'all Every get the feeling that anything you do or ask for never goes your way? Yeah, well I don't, but for those of you who do: don't fret, life's nothing but a big bowl of pudding waiting to be licked up. Ask Mr. Cosby, he would know. *Sigh* Life isn't fair sometimes, but oh well. Just don't let your guard down, otherwise those younger than you will step and steal your glory. Once again, I turn to Mr. Cosby for that one. Go on. The oh-shit, I'm gonna close soon version!

The Grudge: I still have mine from Melanie Reyes back in high school. She laughed at me when I sent her a note asking to check a box to see whether or not she liked me. Boo. Oh well, redemption is on my side now, knowing she will suffer a very Japanese, frightening and unbeleivable death. Yay for mytho-faith!

Ray: Everybody loves this guy, well except for Nikki Finke. I'm sure you suckers will gobble this up, so no needs on my part to explain this one. Think Foxx will win? Nah, but it's an honor nonetheless, eh?

Shall We Dance(s): Yes, that would be plural. Both the American and Japanese versions hit the plastic tomorrow. My guess is avoid JLo and go for Tamiyo Kusakari. She's bound to be less annoying and even less to bounce you away with her big ass. Oh and let's not forget R. Gere's rodent problem.

She Hate Me: This title does not refer to the critic's reaction to Spike Lee's latest joint. Truth be told, I don't know what this is about except some MAN screwing up woman's lives. I avoided this one even though it had Ms. Bellucci in it, simply because me believe in proper grammer.

Vanity Fair: Mira Nair's latest featuring the Oscar Hopeful Reese Witherspoon. A decadent, lush period piece that will surely appeal to those who dine on the early bird special. Based on the Thackery novel you didn't read in high school, this film traces Witherspoon's rags to riches story. Mine's currently in production.

*** Short and Sweet eh? New staff Recs next week, new product, new fun! YAY!

www.vidtheque.com

No comments:

Post a Comment