Saturday, May 10, 2008

Birthday party, cheesecake, jelly bean, boom!

So, the thing is this, it seems in my haste the other day, I forgot one of Tuesday's new releases.

I have to tell you, you haven't lived until you've seen Steve Buscemi get punched in the stomach whilst eating blueberry cheesecake.

NEW RELEASE 05/06

P.S. I LOVE YOU: In the wake of "The Next Karate Kid" and the death of Brandon Teena, the Hilary Swank money machine is still rolling and with this film it is stronger than ever. From what I understand the dude from "300" comes back from the dead and to haunt the Swanksta and make a mockery of my motherland. Swanksta is what we used to call her back in high school. Swanksta Trippin'.

How come I'm writing a review for something we don't even have? Because maybe one day we will have it and at that time we can watch the last ten minutes that wouldn't play since the first shipment was defective 'cause an alien put his fingerprint on it.


www.vidtheque.com

No comments:

Post a Comment