Thursday, May 8, 2008

Hey Kids! Do you know what that sound is?

It's the Bolshoi Ballet performing "The Nutcracker" ... in my pants!

Are you like me? Do you like to take the edge off by listening to Goth and cutting yourself? If I learned one thing this weekend, it's that if you cut deep enough to sever the nerve endings, you don't even feel it! Is that great news or what?! So if you cut yourself, cut deep.

NEW RELEASES 05/06:

BELLA:
According to The New York Times this is the number 1 rated film. To that I say, rated what? I don't know. But it says on the back that it's "family approved" so if you're a square, come and get it.

BERNARD AND DORIS: Raffe Feinnes and Susie Sarandon star in this Bob Balaban directed charmer. You might not know Bob Balaban by name, but he's the guy who always gets killed in the third act.

A COLLECTION OF 2007 ACADEMY AWARD NOMINATED SHORT FILMS: Every year for the Oscars, I make it a point not to watch them 'cause they make me want to cut myself, but then I watch them anyway and then wind up wanting to cut myself. This year there was one point where it didn't make me want to cut myself and that was when they were announcing the nominees for best short films, and now they're on DVD. It's like a special collection of non-crap.

I'M NOT THERE: Bob Dylan has out-lived Heath Ledger. That's the world we're living in, my friend.

TEETH: It's rare anymore to find good horror that has a cover that looks like it's ripped off both the cover art of "What Lies Beneath" and "American Beauty". It really hasn't happened since "Slither" so seize the opportunity. If you want. You don't have to. What do you think? Fine don't. But you might like it. Do you want me to watch it with you? Do you think I should watch it, too? I don't have to, if you don't want me to. I can watch it by myself.

There's probably other valuable information I could tell you here, but somebody cutted up my hand.

www.vidtheque.com

No comments:

Post a Comment