Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Now, enough moping, take this back the science fair and fix that memory scanner!

I'm torn right now. I can't decide which Brendan Fraser movie in theaters to not go see. I think I will compromise and not see them both.

Maybe instead I will go see "Dark Knight".

When I pocket bike to work, I usually happen past a bus bench that had a poster of Heath Ledger as the Joker in it and I always thought as I went past it, "I'm surprised nobody's jacked that sh**."

Then last night I went past it and the poster was gone and all that was there was the white light box thing which would've been good if you had like a lotta, lotta x-rays or slides or negatives to look at.

Speaking of negative, so then I felt bad for thinking, "I'm surprised nobody's jacked that sh**."

You shouldn't jack sh**, kids. It's wrong.

NEW RELEASES 07/22:

21: Speaking of wrong, Kevin "Floppy Hat" Spacey heads up a cast of well-toned MIT students who go to Vegass and and count cards. If you watch this movie you will feel like you are going to Vegass!!! Watch it for the "Rain Man" reference, stay for the floppy hat. What bothered me throughout this movie, aside from things that should've been bothering me, was why don't they just go to Atlantic City? There's a lot less travel time.

21 UP SOUTH AFRICA MANDELA'S CHILDREN: Speaking of time, the children of 7 Up South Africa are all grown up and old enough to drink and vote. I don't know. I figure no one reads this anyway, what with my evidently bad attitude and moping. I still haven't gotten around to watching the old 7 Up series 'cause I always get sidelined 'cause it just makes me want a sparkling citrus flavored beverage rather than watch a documentary about aging.

HEARTBEAT DETECTOR: I don't own a heartbeat detector, mainly because a lot of people in my social circle don't have heartbeats 'cause they are members of the undead. The guy from "The Diving Bell and the Butterfly," stars as a guy investigating a boss at a corporation or something who doesn't have a heartbeat.

ROBOT CHICKEN: STAR WARS: Speaking of no heartbeat, there are about million, trillion "Star Wars" satires. I haven't seen any of them, unless you count "George Lucas in Love" as one. I don't neccessarily vouch for them, but there's this long line of people waiting to tell me how to live my life, this one girl told me to quit moping, and then this guy after her told me to watch the "Family Guy" Star Wars and just when I was psychologically preparing myself for that, this one came out and now I'm torn as if they were two different Brendan Fraser movies.

TRAFIC: Speaking of movies, I saw the Steven Soderbergh film "Traffic" and it was like watching a 3-hour After School Special. If I could travel back in time and instead see this Jacques Tati "Trafic" instead, I would. Just from the title, you know it's better 'cause there's only one "F" and if there's one thing I think we could do with less of, it's the letter "F".

WANDERLUST: Speaking of "F", when I'm not moping, I like to wander around and lust in the dust. But why wander when you can drive? This documentary examines the road movie. These were movies that were made back when there was such a thing as fossil fuels.

OTHER TITLES ALSO AVAILABLE:

30 Days - Season 2
Batman Begins (Blu-ray)
Cranford
Don Camillo + The Return of Don Camillo
Executive Action
From the Ground Up
Gorillas in the Mist
Hotel America + I Don't Kiss
I Am a Promise: The Children of Stanton Elementary School
I Like Killing Flies
The Mummy
Point Break (Blu-ray)
Psycho (98)
Solo Sunny
Sunshine (Blu-ray)
The Usual Suspects (Blu-ray)
Vince Vaughn's Wild West Comedy Show: 30 Days & 30 Nights - Hollywood to the Heartland

RECOMMENDATIONS:

Speaking of other titles also available, Biz Mark A finally got it together axed someone to make him a sign so now he's got a new recommended section Get on the Vomit Comet (Hurl Chunks!): No, not churl. Hurl! That's right, setting the bar for rigid sensibilities even higher, this section features the finest in cinema that contains scenes of vomiting. "The Fly", "License to Drive", "The Exorcist", "Team America: World Police", if it's not in this section it doesn't have a scene featuring that lovely activity of vomiting.

www.vidtheque.com

...who are you thinking of taking to the sock hop?

No comments:

Post a Comment